Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan
99 Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata 700026
Department of Orthopedics
Begun in 1963, this department was gradually developed into a self-sufficient unit to manage all kinds of emergency trauma and cold orthopaedic cases. Highly specialized following types of surgery are routinely done here.
- Total joint replacement (Hip, Knee, Shoulder, Elbow etc.)
- Diagnostic & Operative Arthroscopy (Knee, Ankle etc.)
- Minimally invasive Osteosynthesis with interlocking nail & Locking plates.
- Reconstructive Surgery with UMEX, JESS & Illizarov Fixator.
- Spinal Surgery including microdiscectomy, decompression, stabilization & deformity correction.
- Correction of congenital deformity including CTEV DDH, CDK, Torticollis, etc.
- Tumour Surgery including limb salvage.
- Tendon & nerve injury repair.
- Infection control surgery including Antibiotic impregnated cemented nails, fids, spacer etc.
- Operations for recurrent dislocation of shoulder & patella.
The outdoor section is open on all weekdays along with the Physiotherapy Clinic attached to the department. The Rheumatology Clinic functions on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays. The Spine clinic is running weekly.
The outdoor section is open on all weekdays.
Updated on Friday, October 27, 2017
For our Departments of Gen. Surgery, Medicine, Obs. & Gynae, Pediatric, Surgery and Cardiology.Click to view details
For Depts. of Gen. Surgery, Medicine, ENT, Pediatric, Pediatric Surgery, Cardiology & OphthalmologyPlease see here